Monday, August 22, 2005

First Blog EVER

Wow, this'll be like my first time having an open journal of myself. Well lets see, there's been lots goin on in the past month. Should've done things before that time to make sure things were set, but apparently not. Just feel as if things would have been different if I had put more of an effort towards things. But being a dumbass, I didn't.

Well with that aside, let's see what i've been upto. Today I did ABSOLUTELY nothing. Felt pretty good tho. Considering I haven't had a day like this in a VERY long time. So i'm glad I had one day where I did nothing at all =D. Feel very relaxed now.

I'm thinking of going to the EX tomorrow, but i have no idea who i'm going with. Cuz Linda said that she doesn't want to go, and Ku and Bonnie are going together, so I don't want to be the third wheel, and I said that i'd go with Val because she was goin either way. I don't mind at all going with her. It just might be a lil awkward. Nothing too bad i'm sure.

Well, that's all for today. EZ

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

First comment EVER ...on Jon's blog. =)

I want to go to the EX! But I might be taking my little cousins this weekend sooo I'll have to call and make sure first. Oh well.

<< I wonder if I sign in to Blogger and post this comment if you'd know who I am, haha.

I had my first blog here!

Okies, that's all. Toodles! =)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh pooh, it actually says Virginia, didn't know that. =P

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home