Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Trip Day

Sweet! It's time for our trip! =D It'll be just the 8 of us! Which include: Dave, Shirley, Mike, Linda, Ryan, Virginia, Nigel and Myself. We're all going up to Wasaga Beach to just chill =D Soooo happy for this. I've been needing to get away from here for a while now. Ever since the breakup, I just felt I need to get away for a while. I know it seems like running away, but o well. I see this "getaway" to be just some time I need to just try and relax.

Well, that's basically all there is to talk about for today. Oh, in case you readers are going to try and contact me. It probably won't work, because there is absolutely no service up in Wasaga. So calling me will be useless. But once I do get connection, I'm able to receive txt msgs. So just txt me and i'll get back to you that night. =)

Well i'm off to pack sommore. C ya home! Hello Wasaga Beach! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home