Monday, June 15, 2009

New post! wow!

Haha! so it's been a long freaking time since i've posted anything up. Guess it's time to start up again!!

Hrrrmmm, I think i have to check what i was rambling about last time. Ah yes... Well onto bigger and better things!

So my brother is finally getting married after like 8 years of dating his girlfriend whom he has a house and dog with. The downside to everything is that i'm the best man. I know I know, it should be an honor but I have to plan sooooo many things!!! Bachelor party, games to play during dinner, and i'm SOOOOOOOOOOO not a presenter. My game plan is to have a few drinks so i'm a little buzzed and then speak in front of people. None of this "picture everyone naked" crap. I honestly think that does NOT help what-so-ever. I just hope I can pull it off. The good part of this is that I dont' have a stupid time limit like in school and all i'm really doing is introducing games. I hope everyone likes them.

In other news.... I'm failing!!! I had made plans for my life and so far, it's not going according to plan. Well not in my mind. I had hoped to have a place when i'm 25. So that means I should be saving up for a decent down payment. Unfortunately, that money is non-existant. I have some tucked away, but not nearly enough to put a down payment on a place. Mind you my job isn't paying me handsomely either.

Such a fail. Not only that, but i'm still at home living with my parents. The only thing i'm gunning for is not to be a big of a fail as my sister. She's still living here. I won't release details but for all of you who know me, it's pretty fail.

On other notes... I recently came back from a visit with a good friend of mine. We had a blast for the weekend. Got lost a few times down in the states but we managed. I dunno about her, but I had a great time just spending time with her.

My buddy also just got a promotion so congrats to him! We went out to dinner and drinks to celebrate.

Hopefully greater news will follow tomorrow as i'll be participating in a volleyball tournament with my friends. I aim to win and bring down "Green Machine", "Bumpin", "I'd hit that", "Amir's Team". I just need to work on my "finess" as my buddy puts it. Apparently if there were score cards to rate our overall ability mine would be something like this:

Agility : 9
Power: 10
Finess: 2
Block: 7

We'll see if I can bring that point average up a little. Haha. Well let's see how well I can play this shooting game online while a bit buzzed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cindy said...

im sure u can do it :) all the best ya~

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home