Monday, March 23, 2009

Another one!

Time for another one of these bad boys!

Sooo excitement is in the air!!! I'm actually going to be going on a freaking TRIP! And i'm not talking about just driving to Niagara (though it was super fun) or going to NYC (that was super cool too) but i'm actually hoping on a PLANE and going to CUBA!!!!! This is the FIRST, well..... SECOND trip i've ever taken on a plane. My first trip was when I was like 6 years old to San Fran. So now, after 15+ years, i'm taking another one to CUBA!! i'm sooooooooo excited. I wish more people could come, but shit happens right, so ya can't win them all.

Another thing to note that's super awesome is that my brother is getting married!! He proposed like a few days ago! Stupid brother didn't tell ANYONE about it prior to it happening and yeaaa was kinda cheesed that he didnt' tell me but whatever, i'll beat on him later =D

What else is there to talk about... I could talk about some other stuff but NAHHHHHHHH haha. That's all for now i guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home