Saturday, September 03, 2005

Back!

And i'm back! I must say... that trip was very relaxing. We basically did nothing at all! =D But we did do some stuff so it was fun!

Okay so, this is what happened for the trip. We left Tuesday because we thought that it might rain on wednesday. So, we ended up leaving that day but before we actually headed to Wasaga, we wanted to take a pit stop to Square One to go shopping. A couple of minutes after driving there, we were on the walkey talkeys and we realized that sq1 was like in the opposite direction of wasaga. So we just decided to goto Yorkdale. We walked around there for a lil bit trying to find some food because we were hungry as animals! Well, some of us were. So we ended up walking around finding the food court, then deciding that we should sit in somewhere and eat. So we went to Pickle Barrel.

I tell ya, that place was pretty cool looking and the food was just great. I had the fish and chips. DAMN those fish were huge. I only ate one, then my stomach was hurting cuz I was hungry before and I ate too fast. Dave was eating non-stop. He ate his plate of food, then ate my other fish. Animal I say. Lol. Then afterwards we went back to our cars. It was quite funny what happened while we were waiting for Mike to get to us.

Ok so basically, we were parked, and Dave drove to meet up with Nigel. So we found them and parked next to them. Then I got out to just chill inbetween the cars cuz that's where everyone was talking and stuff. Then Linda says something like "Is your car moving or something?" I was leaning on Daves car, so I just said that she was dreaming or something. Then after a while I felt the car moving. I turned around and I see the car moving slowly backwards as if it was in neutral. But the car was shut off and everything. So I goto Dave's window and i ask him what's up? LOL the guy didn't put the shifter in PARK. It was still in drive. Yet, somehow he was able to shut off the car?? Usually there's a safety feature for that I believe. So that was kinda odd. LoL. Then Mike came and we all took a nice cruise down to Wasaga.

On our way there we seriously lost Nigel. LoL. I looked back and I couldn't find nigel anywhere. So we called them to get directions and stuff to his house. LoL I swear, there's this one turn that on MapQuest, it says "make a slight left" This was from our first visit up to wasaga. All of us were like "WTF is a 'slight left'" When we get there, it is NOT a "slight left" it's a FULL left. LoL. And when we got there again this time, we all laughed about it again.

So, we got to wasaga in one piece, and we just unloaded everything and munched on our candy. Our first night wasn't that interesting. We couldn't decide what to do really, so we played a lil bit of everything. Which included cheat, crazy 8 count down, chess, reading magazines and stuff. I swear, Nigel remembers everything said in those magazines. We also watched "House of Wax". LoL. Well neways I believe that's all we did up till 3 or 4 in the morning. Then we all called it a night. Mike, Linda and Ryan shared a room, Dave had his own room, Nigel slept downstairs cuz he had to work the next day, and Virginia, Shirley and I shared a room. I know, lucky me! =D haha. So we all slept and since the forecast SEEMED like it was gonna rain on wednesday, I drove nigel to work. So I woke up at like 10 or so and drove him to work in Daves car. When I got back, I plopped back onto my air matress and laid there for a while.

Afterwards, I decided to go downstairs and play some video games till everyone woke up. I was playing Dynasty Warriors 4. Virginia and Shirley were the first ones up. And then it was Dave then the others. We all ate different things that day I believe. O wait no... I think we all had the McDeal. MCCHICKENS!! =D haha. Yup and on this day, we went to the beach but it was FREAKIN WINDY. So, we went shopping at this "Mall" haha! It was basically a walking area with stores on both sides. I swear it was like about 100 meters. So we went shopping and Ryan got a shirt and sunglasses. After that we went back to our cars, and ordered some pizza from where nigel works. Then I believe we watched Sin City. I'm so mad. Nigel's DVD played closed on my CD. Now there's a scratch on it and it skips like a whole scene. LoL. So now what i'm gonna do is keep the one I have and like use that as a display because it very special to me. And I'll go get another one when the price is cheaper =D. Then after we got to the part that screws up, we watched Harold and Kumar goto White Castle. LoL quite a funny movie. Then we ate pizza and everything.

Then night fell and we broke out the drinks! I was racing and I swear something was wrong with my stomach that day. I couldn't even finish a bottle of smirnoffs. Now how sad is that? My stomach kept growling at me and everything. Well neways after that, we all got bored and we did something which i forget. Then after that something, lol, we played hide and seek in the dark. Oh man that was fun. LoL the funniest thing was that Dave was drunkish and he hid the best! I couldn't find him and Mike couldn't find him either. For me, he was hiding under the sink in the cuboards. And for mike, he was hiding beside the water heater. Then we all just sorta danced around and sang to songs.

The next day, I was racing sommore and so was nigel and mike. And then we ate stuff like Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Timmies, and yup!

Hmm what are the other highlights... We played dares on our last night there and then that was basically it. O wait we went to the beach the next day and built sand castles, and ryan dug his "toilet" lolz. then we came back and stopped by at cookstown outlet mall to go shopping. that lasted us till about 6 or so and then we went out to eat. And that was basically the whole trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home