Monday, June 23, 2008

=(

Oh what a sad sorrowful day. Unfortunately a friends family member has passed on early this morning. I wasn't close to that person personally but because of the friendship I share with my friends I do feel hurt kind of like i'm sharing in their pain.

This endeavor brings me back thinking about the grandmother I lost last last winter. But that was more filled with anger than sorrow because of the relationship I have with the majority of my uncles and aunts. Also the fact that the funeral was held in Taiwan did not really permit me to get up and go attend. But regardless, thinking back to when my cousin and I were young, all the sunday trip up to see my grandma in newmarket is very memorable.

Oh well, we can't change the past or anything. We can only look forward and cherish the life we have with our family and friends.

I hope you feel better! Don't worry we'll all be there for you! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home