Thursday, June 26, 2008

*yawn* i'm pretty tired right now and it's only what 11pm. Guess i'm getting old!! haha =P

So i'm pretty cheesed that I wasn't able to fix a few problems on my car that kept annoying me. I thought I had fixed them on my initial test run but when I actually went to work, they re-occured. Really sucks. I honestly think someone threw a penny into my exhaust that's why it's rattling. Friggin hell.

Currently sitting on the floor of my room isn't that wise of an idea. My ass is hurting. Plus it is very messy on my floor. I should REALLY clean up my room and sell some of these parts I have laying around.

So nothing much to report today, just my failed attempts at fixing my car have well... failed. Oh i took more pictures of my car!! they're on facebook =D But that's all for today. No ranting for me today =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home