Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm awake! at 2:30 in the morning. Well not really AWAKE but more like I havn't slept yet. Going to goto bed after I write something here and cool off after my shower.

So the city is on strike. No garbage pick ups, city parks are closed, no rec pools. Sucks. What are you going to do though? People feel as if they've been wronged, the city isn't making effort to stop this so of course this is what's going to happen. More than likely I think that the city will just throw in a "work to rule" do-hicky and say "fuck you guys, get back to work"

In other news, Michael Jackson is dead! The King of pop is dead. Sad to see someone like that die. I'm very interested to know what was the cause. OD? Heart attack? It definitely wasn't something dramatic like a gun fight. Guess time will tell.

Lalala what to talk about. Oh i'm like in love with these songs I stumbled onto on youtube. It's from this girl named Jennifer Yi. She has a very soothing type of voice when she sings and it's so awesome. It's not like Britany Spears singing about "If you seek amy" or whatever but they're nice songs. If anyone has time listen to them and let me know what you think. If i'm a sap or whatever I don't care. Link is below.

http://www.myspace.com/jenniferyimusic

I think that's about it for tonight. Going to go sleep now. Tiring day. Gotta clean my room tomorrow and work on my resume to send out to 2 jobs!! Hopefully I get it. Some good cash might be involved. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home