Monday, September 05, 2005

Not feeling too good

Damn i'm exhausted, even after sleeping for 7 hours. Still tired from that beating i took yesterday against Ku, Ryan, Dave and Mike. But y'know whatever, it was fun all in all.

Aside from exhaustion, I just woke up from a dream not too long ago, and I must say that I didn't like it. But even tho I didn't like it, I know it was the truth. The truth hurts sometimes, but I have no choice but to take it as it is. Everything I once thought was just an illusion... something fictional that could almost never be. So, i've fullfilled my promises, made my final struggle, and now, it's time to stop thinking of the fantasy that i've been holding on to for so long.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home