Sunday, August 19, 2007

I have to get this out

People bug me. You know the type that go "oh ya, don't worry i'll come" and then show up like 2-3 hours later? Ya, those people bug me. Especially when I know they aren't doing anything. Just that they're lazy to drag their ass out. I think I myself have done that a few times but definitely not on a consistent basis. It's just very very annoying. If you say that you'll come and help, fine, but be prepared and come when you say you'll come. If you're just popping by then don't say you're comming over to help. Just simply say, oh i'm going to come by.

Ugh, just my little spazz.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I thought my 5 minutes late was bad. You're one hour late aint that bad either compared to these people =]

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home