Friday, January 26, 2007

VENTING

Okay. I am SO FUCKING PISSED OFF AT BROWN WOMEN. They are THE WORST people to deal with when troubleshooting computer problems. They are fucking stupid, slow, retarded, don't listen, can't follow instructions and are just plain old DUMB.

Fucking dumb bitches. You either need to learn how to manuver a computer PROPERLY and know what the fuck a start menu is and what the fuck right click means or learn how to speak fucking english you fucking tards. If you want troubleshooting in your own language, fucking go back to where you came from you ugly fat cow.

Don't fucking bitch at me saying "OH YOU DELETED IT, YOU LOCKED ME OUT" BLAH BLAH BLAH. FUCK YOU! I already fucking said that I didn't touch my computer! And when you say "My AS400 isn't there" USUALLY that means that you can't see it. NOT that you can't log onto it. If you can't log onto it then SAY THAT you fucking cow. Don't say "my AS400 isn't there! You did it!" How the FUCK did I magically make your fucking Icon dissapear? YOU DUMB COW! And when i'm telling you to do something. LISTEN! Don't fucking keep saying "I call you guys everyday and a different person keeps saying this and that" Listen, I don't fucking care about your issues with my co-workers. That's beef between you and them, not me. Bitching to me about it only pisses me off more and frustrates us BOTH and we BOTH can't do our jobs properly.

I was so close to losing it today. SO close. I was going to fucking bitch at her and hang up. Fucking cow. Congradulations, you're one of the only people who've actually managed to get me so fucking worked up. Asshole. Fucking go back to wherever the fuck you came from. Like the fucking toilet where shit belongs. Fuck, I'm done.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a lot of horrible people out there. And there's a lot of people who just don't know any better. Some delivery guy from Pizza Hut shouted at me for no good reason. Frankly, Pizza Hut just lost me as a customer. Add that with McDonald's to the list of companies that will never see my patronage again. The thing is to take deep breathes and approach it calmly. Blowing up never helps. Glad you kept your cool for as long as you did. Not many guys can do that for that long. Just keep at it man, it's not worth your time in life to get all worked up over.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if someone is ever dumb enough to call for help cuz they can't scroll further in one direction cuz they hit the end of the mouse pad, then respond "go buy a larger mouse pad" =D

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf nigel? haha...What kind of suggestion is that? I say you send them to another collegue and let them deal with it *smiles*

oh...you would never want to work with me =]

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home