Sunday, January 21, 2007

Good ol' times

Wow, has it really been that long? 2 weeks have passed since my last post. Wow. Seems like a lot longer. A whole lot has happened since then. So many things I can barely remember.

Well for starters, my parents are back from Taiwan. It's nice having them back in some ways, and in others, it just isn't that great. LoL. I miss my freedom to do what I wanted when I wanted. Oh well, that nightmare will soon become a reality soon enough. Yes I said nightmare and most of you are probably thinking why the hell I said nightmare when I just said it was so good. Well, the reason for that is simple. Most likely the next time i'll be able to have that sort of freedom is when i've moved out. Which means bills bills bills!!

So what other things are new? Nothing really. My brother just got a promotion about a week ago so we went out and celebrated. Dinner on him of course =). That was a pretty cool night. Had lots of fun, and laughs.

What else what else. Oh... my CRX project is moving along very slowly. I don't know why my motivation keeps slipping. I'm so pumped to do it one day, and the next it's like it's gone. It's horrible. I think it's some kind of genetic thing going on in my body that all my family has but i'm trying to fight it.

On the plus side to this, my engine will probably be comming in a months time! How awesome is that!!! =D i'm so happy for that. And I do believe that's all I can remember right now. Haha, So I think i'm gonna go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home