Friday, February 08, 2008

I don't know what i'm doing anymore....

Blah! Why is this weighing on my mind so heavily. I'm so overthinking these things. It just pisses me off how I do these things. Like right now I know i'm overthinking. It's just frustrating because it's hard for me to like sit back and let everything be. It's probably because i've been sitting back watching the world go by for so long that I am now making an effort to try and change it. Turn in around and make the world change in a way to help me. It's like putting your foot down in a small trench with water flowing. You want to stop the water from flowing or at least slow it down a little.

Oh well, maybe it's time to take my foot out of the water because all i'm doing is just getting wet. It's not like i'm doing anything that benefits anyone really. Just causing a delay in the flow of things. Perhaps I should take my friends advice and just "play it chill". Just sit back, relax, and just watch the clouds go by and not even look at the trench.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home