Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Just talking

Wow, in a span of one week, i've met sooo many old friends and stuff! well not just met in person, but like actually talked to on msn in ages and stuff!

Let's see, there were a couple of ppl at ryerson which include: Fisher, Nnolika, Jenna, Robin, Kyle Cheung.
Then there are people online: Vicky, Erica
And there are new friends that i've started talking to: Lacey, Sarah, Emily, Raymond (timmies).

Pretty cool! got a new set of people to get acquainted with! =D

Ya, i kinda feel as if i'm older now. I've had this discussion with Linda the other day. We were at timmies and I just had to say to her that it's been a while since i've seen her. Or so it felt like it. And then I went on saying that I feel older now and now I haveta like make PLANS or ARRANGEMENTS to see people. It's such a piss off! Cuz not only do I have to well in school, but I have to somehow balance a social life as well. It sucks! Cuz before i could just wing most of the shit in high school, but now. Damn, things are so different.

Bah! Neways, on the GOOD side, i've met a lot of people and my bro and his gf got me an optical mouse for my laptop! =D it's so much fun! haha! I would be using it right now but i'm on an uneven surface. So ya... Op! gonna go into class! C-Ya

P.S. u know what i really hate about this shit? i ALWAYS get these spam comments... i just checked this after 2 hours and someone/something has already spammed my comments.. WTF pieces of shit

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are old!! Lemme remind you that today is tuesday. For most ppl they will like it cuz it's toonie tuesday. But not for you *smiles* Yes, I know im evil. *poufage*

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that me?! You actually put MY name on YOUR BLOG!

If not..then just ignore this comment. haha.

Love ya!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home