Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

Gobble Gobble!

It is that time of year again where people gather with friends and family to give thanks! You can give thanks for whatever the heck you want whether it be for friends, health, family, winning the lottery, life, God, anything! So what are YOU thankful for this year?

I think the number 1 answer to that question is going to be friends and family. Not only am I thankful of that, but y'know one of the things i'm thankful for is actually having a job that gives me some sort of income. It's just that in today's day and age, you can't really get around without having currency. I say currency because i'm pretty sure people elsewhere use other things as a form of currency. Haha i'm actually a cheap ass so I horde my money and pretty much be cheap and try and limit my adventures outdoors for which require money. I like the fact of having the money there in case I need it for something important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home