Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Years Resolution

So i've been thinking... What kind of resolutions/goals do I want to set up for myself this coming year? To tell you the truth, I've really only set a few goals for myself. I'll probably add more to the list as time goes on, but technically it's called a "New Years" resolution for a reason in that you do it before the New Year. Anyways here is my list in no particular order.

1) Save up enough to purchase a condo
2) Fix my CRX (finish the interior)
3) Budget my finances better
4) Set up a regiment for the gym (4 times a week for at LEAST 6 months)
5) Become a better communicator
6) Get my A+ certification

Those are just some of the things I want to get done this year. I think they are all pretty damn challenging so i'll be working hard next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home