Sunday, September 18, 2005

Party Day

Wow, Yesterday was such a big surprise. Totally didn't expect everything that happened yesterday. Blew my mind WIDE open.

Ok, so everything started off innocent, all was going ok. Had planned to do nothing that day, except to go shopping with Val. So we went shopping. It wasn't much shopping cuz it was all part of everyone's plan. So yup! we went shopping, got something here and there, then we waited around for Mike to come get us. We waited and talked a bit, and we were all going out for dinner at Boston Pizza. I though it'd only be us 5 because Linda told me that everyone was busy and crap so I thought nothing of it.

When we got there, I was so confused, because when we were asking for a table, they were like "you'll haveta wait a while, blah blah blah, we dont' have any seats for TEN?" I was thinking "wtf, there's only 5 of us here" and I seriously turned around and asked Mike if this is our party, and he confirmed it. So I was confused there, and I looked around. I noticed a table sooo close to the door with like menu's held up and 2 ppl with their backs facing us. I looked at one of the shirts, and I knew it was Dave! So I walked up to the table and found out it was Shirley, Virginia, Dave, Nigel and Bonnie. Lol! craziness eh? Then after saying hi to everyone I was about to sit down next to Dave. But I noticed there were boxes at either end of the tables. I was interested in it so I went to see what it was. (I really thought it was like food or sometihng they ordered) I saw on the top of the box "STi"

Nooooo way I thought. I looked at the top of the box, and it was all from Ryan! Noooo way y'know! So I went over and gave him a hug and told him thanks and I kept saying thanks throughout the night because it was so cool. Neways, Mike and I opened it at the same time and I found that there was a Subaru shirt inside, a Subaru Key chain, A chain, and most of all, a Subaru Model car that was suped up. Some crazy shit! I could not believe he had done this for me. What a crazy man! haha!

For the whole dinner, I was in like shock, just looking at the subaru (cuz I kept it on the table =) ). So then yup! Then we all decided to goto Linda's house, not knowing there'd be even more surprises!

We got into her house and we were waiting for everyone. Then Ryan and everyone was like "Jon go help Mike outside with the Firepit cuz we want to roast some marshmellows" So Mike and I both said ok, but mike went out first. And I knew something was up, but I couldn't put my finger on it, and when I told everyone "oh I need my shoes" I hear Mike scream and like all his car buddies were like splashing water and everything on him. Meanwhile i'm inside and I'm like, I'm not goin out. HAHA Then everyone tries to push me out but they couldn't get me out. Except Val. She pushed me out somehow and I fully ran around the house and through the front door. HAHA No wetness for me! haha Cept when Mike gave me a hug. LOL

Then shortly afterwards, I was just standing around and Linda comes up to me and tells me that there's still a surprise for me. I was scared cuz I didn't want to get like soaked or nething like that. So then she leads me to a room where all her dads electronic stuff is stored. And I find a punching bag! THEY GOT ME A PUNCHING BAG!! I couldn't believe it. Now I have something to punch when I get frustrated and stuff! Lol it was funny cuz Linda had put a picture of ryan on the punching bag! lolz! it was very halarious and entertaining.

After that, I watched other people play pool and everything. Just sitting there relaxing with friends, talking and stuff. Then Linda came downstairs and grabs my arm and says that there's ANOTHER surprise. In my mind I was thinking first off, what could it be, and second, why more? Lol! turns out it wasn't a present, but a pressence. I went upstairs and just as I got there, Andy walked through the door. Man, havn't seen that guy since that day I went to see him in the hospital. He looks chubbier, but his attitude still remained. It was such a great surprise. I seriously can't believe that everyone did all this for Mike and I. It was just too overwhelming.

A combination of Ryan's present, then the party, then Andy showing up, Val's present, and just everyone being there. It was great. I'm so lucky to have great friends like that.

I just haveta say it again to everyone. Thanks everyone for such a great night, Thanks for the gifts and Thanks for everyone for showing up. Honestly this was seriously my first "Birthday" party. Honest to god. I've always told my mom that I didn't want any parties even though she insisted, I still refused. Why? I don't know. I guess I just didn't want people to feel obligated to give me a present. I think i'd be happy just going out to dinner with my friends. Well, I think that about sums up what happened at the party. So that's all for this entry! Cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home