Thursday, March 24, 2011

Welcome back Jon!

Haha! So my last post was like NEW YEARS!! Guess I should step up the pace!!

So my new years resolutions... let's recap!

1) Save up enough to purchase a condo
2) Fix my CRX (finish the interior)
3) Budget my finances better
4) Set up a regiment for the gym (4 times a week for at LEAST 6 months)
5) Become a better communicator
6) Get my A+ certification

1) Ongoing
2) Waiting for warmer weather
3) So far so good
4) FAIL
5) I think it's going alright... Still don't know what to say to people i've just met but at least I attempt to talk to them even if I have nothing interesting to say... Damn i'm such a boring guy...
6) Yea iunno about this one... hahaah

So there has been a few major things that I would like to get done this summer. They aren't considered a new years resolution but more like projects.

1) Repair the driveway
2) Redo the main bathroom in my house
3) Fix a Datsun 240z

Now I have no idea how the hell I'm going to manage my time with all this as well as look for a condo but i'm pretty confident that I can do it. It'll take a lot of work and it'll keep me busy but hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

In other news, my dodgeball team came in 2nd!!! Very super proud of us considering this team was just thrown together via coworkers and friends. Unfortunately we lost to a team called GutterBallaz. They are very coordinated and were amazing! Kudoz to them!

Best part of the season was by far the playoffs when we totally destroyed this team that was talking smack to us a few games prior to the playoffs. It was very rewarding to beat a team like that. We ended up winning a best of 5 game 3-0. I think the whole team ended up stepping up their game for that game for SURE. Hmm I need to write an e-mail!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home