Thursday, September 22, 2005

I wonder....

Well, i'm outside my class right now waiting for my class to start. Soo tired still. I feel asleep on the subway to school again. LoL! It was a refreshing nap for like half an hour. Still wasn't enough. I met Daniel again today outside of my astronomy class. Lol, poor guy had class at 9 this morning. O well. I had class one hour after him so it's about the same.

Yep, i'm still bored. Waiting for class is so boring. I want to go home really. But i know i can't do that. OH! on a different note, I made a new friend today! In astronomy class! Of ALL places.. astronomy. LoL. Found out she's studying law and stuff like that, which is pretty cool since it's a new program at Ryerson or something. Plus she could probably hep me with Law! lolz i don't know what the hell is going on there. But yup! it's nice to meet new people =)

Hmmm, I wonder if anyone really reads all this! LOL but then again it is suppose to be for myself, just that others MAY have the opportunity to read it as well. Ah well.. whatever. I gotta look over somethings to try and "prepare" for my quiz =S EZ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read it! *smiles*

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home