Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It's too early =(

Man, I really hate the Tuesday - Wednesday transitions. I end up sleeping really late and waking up really early. This is really not cool. But I keep telling myself it's only for another 9-10 weeks. then I don't need to do it anymore. I'm sooo looking forward to when I can say "this is the last time i'm gonna do this" But that won't be fore a while.

On a different note. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!! lol. I would text message you, but I still think it's too early to text you. Might wake you up or something. Lol, so I guess i'll text message you between 9:30-10 lol! hope you're sitll not sleeping man! lolz!

As for some unfinished thoughts. I don't know which i'll follow. I guess the only thing that'll actually confirm a selection is... whether or not I feel it is a good decision. LoL, Kinda obvious, but it's such a hard decision because i don't know where both of us stand. Maybe a talk would help, but i tried the other day, and it sorta confused me more. LoL, so iunno. We'll just haveta wait and see now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home