Friday, September 23, 2005

RACIST RESTAURANT!

DAMN RESTAURANT! soooo racist! i swear. Ok so this is what happened yesterday at this restaurant that we went to (Mike's Mom, Dad, Jamie, Mike, Ray, Ryan and I) So... Ray and I get to the restaurant first, and we ask for a table. The lady there assumes it's just for TWO people. Ya I know that part isn't racist but still. I found that quite awkward. Ray corrected them and said it was for 7 people. She said alright and lead us to a table. Now there were two tables there. One with everything set up, and one with nothing set up. So they put us on the table with NOTHING on it. Cept a friggin cloth. Then Ryan makes his grand entrance, and sits down with us. Shortly after, a waiter comes by and puts stuff on the table. Not too bad right? WRONG! The fucking guy brings over plates and bowls and sets up only the bowls! And leaves the plates stacked up, along with the napkins. Like what the fuck. Then after talking with Ray and Ryan, I noticed on top of the plates, there were forks. I tell Ray and Ryan "Yo guy, they don't fucking think we can use chopsticks or something? Just cuz they see a frigging white guy, black guy and a chinese guy, they assume we can't use chopsticks?"

I just realized at that point what Andrew was talking about. This guy at Mike's work named Andrew. He's the boss' Son. He was telling me how when he goes to get some chinese food, and he asks for chopsticks, they go all bug eyed and are like "U CAN USE CHOPSTICKS?" Like WTF y'know. If we need forks or something, we'll ask for it damnit.

Neways, I kept complain about that to Ryan and Ray, and so Ryan got fed up and went to the other table and took the chopsticks from there and put them on our table in the fashion they're suppose to be in. A pair of chopsticks per seat kinda thing. Then we were just talkin and stuff, and a fucking waiter guy comes by and sees the chopsticks, and goes over and picks up every pair of chopsticks and walks away with them. ALL of us were like WTF is this motherfucker doing! As he left, another waiter came by, and I full said pretty loud "could we get some chopsticks please." I really hope that fucker heard me. And throughout the whole dinner, the fucker was looking at me. So whatever, I had to make some fone calls after that, and ppl called me and stuff. When I get back, I find that they finally gave us chopsticks but guess what? THEY CAN'T FUCKING COUNT! we were like 2 pairs of chopsticks short. Guess they think Ryan and Ray can't use chopsticks or something. Fucking asses. Then our food came.. SLOWLY I might add. and ya. They were lucky they didn't piss me off even more... otherwise I woulda made a huge scene there. Freaking asses I swear. I kept smelling my water too, just in case they used fucking toilet water or something. Damn. So ya! if y'all ever goto this restaurant called "THE PERFECT CHINESE RESTAURANT" make sure y'all come in a group of chinese people. Otherwise your service will be shit. HA! perfect my ass.

On a different note, I was quite happy yesterday being with the group. Course people were missing and stuff, but iunno, it felt comfortable yesterday. It was Mike, Ryan, Ray, Shirley, Linda, Val and I. I don't know why it felt so comfortable, but it just did. I enjoyed it =) It's a shame that I had to wake up early for school =( Maybe we'll do something today? iunno.

I know this decision thing keeps popping up in this blog but it is what's on my mind. I really don't know what to do. I forget.. but I think my fortune cookie yesterday said something like "a small step may lead to somethings quite bigger" or something like that. LOL Ryan got a fortune cookie that said "Your hard efforts will soon be rewarded" Will that be tru? iunno!! we'll haveta see!

Neways back to what was on my mind before I forget. I still don't know what decisions I should be making at this point in time. I think one of these days i should just say everything that's on my mind and see what people think. And then make my decision on that. But i think i know where most people stand. but iunno. it helps to have them tell me the same thing over again and the reasons why they think it's a good idea. =) so yup! i'm outta here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're only racist to YOU cuz you're a jook sing and ryan's a gwai lo! lol

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home