Friday, September 30, 2005

What a tiring day...

O man, you wouldn't believe how tired I am right now. This is probably the first time i've been this tired for a while.

Let's see, Started off my day pretty shitty... Went to class and I knew there was an inclass assignment thing, but it had to do with like present value and future value and stuff. So I didn't think it woulda been that tough! WRONG! it was hard as hell! I swear I couldn't do it! Goes to show that I shoulda done some work on that! LoL. Then I went to Astronomy class. That wasn't too bad, a lil boring, but it was still pretty cool. Chatted with A friend in there. Yes... A... i'm not that popular you see. LoL. Then I had my 3 hour break. It was'nt bad at all. I just played games in the ITM lounge =D mouahhaaa but that tired me out. Then went to class and played more games and chatted with friends. After like an hour, he dismisses us. My friends were like "this class is so useless, I came here just for this one hour class?" LoL. I should really get cracking on that course. I have a midterm next week. =S It's a 50 question MC and everything is from the textbook. So I don't know why I bother waiting there for that class.

My goals for this semster is to get the following:
A in Astronomy
B- in Finance
B in Database
A in Java/PHP
C+ in Law
B- in Telecom

I really hope i get something like that. I'll look back on this post to see if I got something CLOSE to this. LoL Hopefully i'll exceed it =D.

Neways, after I got home, I ate something and helped my dad out with the car. FINALLY DONE. That AC shit really is a tough lil bugger. But at least now it's a smooth ride =) I'm happy that my car is happy =D hehehe. Well, it's pretty close to bed time, so i'm out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

close to bedtime? You sleep at 8:22? XP

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home