Saturday, July 29, 2006

Well, I eventually told them. Nothing's happened so far though. And Most likely it will remain that way. No interest has been shown from the other party so I guess its just not going to work out.

Am I mad? Am I sad? Sure probably a little because we can't be more than friends but it's all good. At least we're still friends and we can still hang out and everything. Although I can't never seem to reach you but its all good. Well that's my quick ramble and catch up on the previous entry.

As for today... I did absolutely nothing, Soo friggin boring. but near the end of the day I did become a little more productive, in that I actually got the front seats in for the buick that i'm about to junk. That and I also got the engine into the front seat as well. That was a bitch. Thank goodness that I have a strong brother. LoL BUT I DO believe that i'm gonna be stronger than him soon =P With the shit i'm doing I wouldn't be surprised.

Well that's pretty much all i did today so that would mean the end for this entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home