Monday, June 05, 2006

Busy Bee

Tonight I've realized how busy i'm going to be for next week and a bit. This is the list of the things i'm going to haveta do for the week to come.

Tues: Problem set + School
Wed: Work on Mike's Trunk
Thurs: Problem set + School
Fri: Formal
Sat: Work + teach Virginia to drive
Sun: Party
Mon: Problem set (mite take this day off)
Tues: Problem set + School
Wed: Study for exam
Thurs: Study for exam + Write exam
Fri: Give Chunt calculator and books and get bak my books
Sat: Free?
Sun: Help Chunt with Midterm and Work

Quite the list no? And on top of that i've been thinking about someone. Don't know what's going on in that region, but the question always arises "should I or no?" I wish this question could be easily answered just like the questions for finance. Simple numbers put into your calculator and it'll tell you the answer. Unfortunatly life is not that simple. There is no calculator that will be able to give you the answer. Since there is no calculator, it all boils down to one thing. Yourself. You are the only one who can make the decision. People can give you inputs on their thoughts, but ultimately it's you who decides. I have yet to make my decision. It's quite a troublesome decision to make since it keeps re-occuring at the strangest moments.

I do believe that i've planned out probably the next 6 years of my life. Just the big picture things though. I've planned to finish university and then take a year to try and find a good IT job. If that fails, then i'll goto college for mechanics for 2 years and then afterwards i'll try and either an IT job or a mechanic job. I think a mechanic job at any dealership could sustain me pretty well. As would an IT job.

The things that I havn't included in this lil plan is where i'll be living, who i'll be with (if any). I'd love to be able to share any success that i've had or downfalls with someone. But if anything i'm probably going to get a friend or two and just get a place. Could be a good way to bring a friend back from China/Hong Kong if she does go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home