Monday, May 29, 2006

Y'know i've been listenning to this song a lot. The song is called "Speechless" by Melissa O'neil. She sings about how it's the words we don't say that get in the way of the relationship. I find that this is very tru. Though not everything is caused by the words we don't say, but it does play a huge part in things. Examples of which would be things that you keep from someone and you don't say anything about it. That's just one example. There are definitly more but I don't feel like naming them.

Now this brings me to another lil question that I must pose. Can someone be completely truthful and not be speechless? I don't know very many people who are quite that open except for maybe like 2 people. I myself, find that i'm a pretty open guy and can talk about anything that I have some knowledge about. I'm a pretty open person, and I rarely keep secrets from anyone who wants to know. But is this way any better than being speechless? I've already found that giving out too much information about oneself is quite bad... I shouldn't really use the word bad, but i'm at a lack for words at the moment, but exposing yourself to someone, especially someone you don't really know, too quickly, can either scare them away or just think of you as a good friend to talk to. When initially you intent was to be with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home