Monday, May 08, 2006

Yesterday we watched a great movie!!! =D Mission Impossible 3! granted the story line wasn't up to par but the action nonetheless was spectacular. It was quite funny at times as well. "you did that? wow..." LoL. That was jokes.

From the looks of it, I'm not gonna be too happy with my current term marks. Apparently even though I went into almost every exam with a 75+ i've managed to somehow attain a lower CGPA than last year. Which only means that most of my courses are below my original GPA of 2.77. Kinda sucks so much for me. I really hope that there's a mistake or something.

On another note, my computer should be put together this friday. I'm so excited to put it together. I think the hardest part will be sticking in everything. Just because everything is so delicate that I can't afford to have it break on me or somehting. And having monstrous hands like me, is not going to go very well with the tiny screws i haveta put in and such.

Ah well so far so good!! i have a list of things to do this summer. wonder if i can do em all. LoL we'll see!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

USE YOUR GIRLIE HANDS!! You can't screw up that way =]

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home