Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wow

Hey... it's almost been a month since my last post! Friggin long time ago! hahaha. Let's see now, where to begin.

So many things have happened this summer, it's just unbelievable. Perhaps not all things had to do with me but most of them do. I think the thing i'll remember most this summer was our Niagara trip. Not only did I win $12.50 by playing the slots (yes I played the slots and i actually won okay), BUT I got totally mashed that night. I drank some weird ass shit which I blame for me passing out and turning green. AND THEN, feel absolutely horrible on the car ride home. And then to top it off, the car breaks down at timmies!! Sooo unbelievable.

That stuff aside, Overall I think that this summer has been ok. Not the greatest, and not the worst, just ok. I've done a lot of house work such as cleaning the basement, cutting the lawn, fixing up my room, this and tha, and it's been pretty good. I plan on getting rid of the old as buick tomorrow if possible. I'm just gonna go with the standard auto wreckers place even though they charge what. $60 to tow it. It's pretty cheap compared to some other places.

I kinda figured out that seriously i'm soooo not good at conversations. I don't know where to start or how to act. I may be a cool guy once someone gets to know me but before that they'd think i'm like a freak or something. *sigh*

O well, what can you do y'know. Just gotta live life however you want it. If you don't wanna take chances then that's who you'll be. If you're outgoing then that's who you'll be. As for me, I have no idea what the hell i'm gonna do! haha so I think i'll let my actions speak for me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home