Tuesday, September 12, 2006

BORRRINNNGGG

My GOD i'm so bored in class. This prof must be the most boringest guy in the friggin world. He's teaching but he moves kinda slow and stuff. It's pissing me off right now. Now it's time to bitch about how shitty this summer has become.

Most of the things aren't exactly related to me but because they affect my friends, it affects me as well.

Now everything during summer that has bugged me include the following:
1) Shitty summer with no work
2) Attended 2 funerals
3) Witnessed a car crash while heading to the funeral
4) Not so great trips yet still memorable

Mark those against some good stuff:
1) Cleaned the basement up a bit
2) Got rid of the buick

Now after the summer, the shitty things are:
1) probably have to attend another funeral
2) some shit going on between friends
3) school stress
4) BORING ASS FUCKING TEACHERS

Any good things happen yet? NOPE!

Indeed a very shitty summer and start of a new school year. I hate it. I just want to find someone on the streets and beat the living shit outta them. But that's illegal, SO, i can't do that. And ummm, OH! I almost died myself! It was really retarded though because I was driving fast and I didn't see an 18 wheeler because he was perpendicular to the way I was going and it wasn't at an intersection. It was just crossing the street from one industry to another. I ALMOST pulled a fast and the furious move under the 18 wheeler even though I wouldn't make it. But i'm still here! so that's not very interesting. LoL

And well, that's about all my bitching. Don't message me about what happened or whatever. I'm probably not going to tell you. Hopefully the future will turn out a whole lot better than right now. I can only hope.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what you need?
1. A good run w/val, (and she will out-run you) THEN
2. PIGOUT on ice cream =] How about...basket robin's rainbow sherbet...and some more.

Sounds good? =]

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home