Monday, September 04, 2006

school time

Yuuuuuup, it's that time of year again where all the students go back to school. Everyone goes their seperate ways yet again for either 4 or 8 months.

I was talking to a friend of mine at work, and he tells me how most of his friends are all going out of town for school. That really sucks. I remember when I first went back to school for university, I had maybe 5 good friends still here in scarborough.

I'm not sure if i'm scared of going back to school or just don't want to go back to school. From my initial point of view i'm scared to go back to school because the professors that I currently have aren't that great. But perhaps the other students are mistaken? Ya right, fat chance. But y'know we'll see. Guess it depends how hard you work for this stuff. Right now i'm just passing by with like a 2.7 GPA which isn't too bad and it isn't too good.

I kinda don't want to go back to school because I really just like bumming around. But then again you don't go anywhere just by bumming around as is proven to my by my sister who's been unemployed for maybe 5-6 years. I've thought of this this way. If you've completed university and you have a steady job, most LIKELY you'll be making at LEAST 40k a year... so 40k times 6 years (lets just say) that's 240k that you COULD have. So my sister is out 240k cuz she's one lazy ass mother fucker. Now i'm for DAMN sure that I would not want to be like that. And seriously even at minimum wage at some place it's like maybe 20k a year.. so she coulda had 120k for the past 6 years... that's still a bit of money.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home