Friday, September 22, 2006

Who woulda thought.....

Yes yet another journal about the past summer and how it's been such a shitty summer. I can't stress enough how shitty this summer has been. I know I shouldn't even be worrying about things in the past but like everything in the past affects who you are today and your actions today and forever. I'm not sure exactly how these events have changed me. I wish I had more people to ask if they have seen any changes in me, but it would seem that the number people who know me well are diminishing.

I wish things would just go back one year when everything was great. We all could hang out together and everything. We once were such a great "family" but now we're all divided. Everyone's got their own things to do, everyone's got their own life, it's just so hard to be together as a "family" again. Plus quarrels between people doesn't help either. But what can you do y'know. You could try and fix things, or just leave it as is and move on. My fear at the moment is that we're all just going to drift apart. And it would seem as if that's already happening.

I just hope nothing happens between the remaining members of our family.

THE BASEMENT

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could only help so much. People are meant to drift away and come back (well some of them anyways). It's life. Life ain't always peachy (though peachy is always peachy =P). It's okay...you're just growing up *pats head and smiles*

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home