Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanksgiving Dinner

What an awesome day we had yesterday. It was the best! Some minor things screwed up here and there but all in all we all had a great time. So what was on the menu for our Thanksgiving dinner? Well...

We all enjoyed two whole chicken which were baked in the oven to perfection by Chef Shirley and Steaks made by the grill master Mike. That was our main course. Side dishes included; Ceasar Salad, Mash Potatoes, Pasta, Curly Fries, Corn and lastly, Garlic Bread. It was such an awesome meal. We all pitched in and helped. It was a fun time just a small group of us hanging out preparing our own food and stuff. For dessert we had Cupcakes made by Virginia. Those were awesome! I think most of us got full off of the first plate that we had. And we had so much left over. But then we were all stuffed afterwards so we didn't end up doing much.

Next time we should bring some booze. And plan that a lil better. Need boooze! hahaha. Damn do I sound like Shirley now? Uh ohhh, guess that means that i'm turing into an alcoholic as well! =O

I still think that it must've been kinda stressful for Linda too. Poor girl had to deal with like 8 people screwing up her kitchen and always saying "LINDA! where's this? where's that? do you have this?" LoL. I'm guilty of doing that =P Hope she forgives me!

I wonder... will this become a yearly tradition? hmmmm who knows! anything is possible right? We'll just have to wait till next year to see. Till then, we won't know! =P

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Haha, you and Shirley are a bad influence on me, first road rage and now alcoholism!

I agree about Linda. I hope she forgives me too! Haha, hopefully, we'll remember where she found things next year! =P

And remember, it takes three times for it to be a tradition.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home