Monday, November 06, 2006

Y'know what I really dislike? People who telling you what you should. Like common, It's you're own fucking decision. You do what you want. And if you get stuck, then don't come crying bak to those people and say you can't do it nemore. Like i'm fucking 20 years old. I can make my own fucking decisions. Whether they may be bad ones or good ones I don't know yet. But it's for damn sure that this is what I want. I don't splurge my money, and I rarely ask for anything. I try and do shit on my own. But honestly, FUCK OFF!

This is what I fucking want. I want a car. That is what I want. Of course you can't always have what you want, but I think I can do this. I believe that I can cope with having a car, school and a job. I see other people around me doing it. So why can't I? I know most likely i'll have to work 2 jobs over the summer or something to keep it up and everything. But hey, that's what I chose. It was my fucking choice and i'll have to live with the consequences and everything. Don't fucking come up to me and say "oh I don't think you should do this because you're just wasting your money on a car that will probably fall apart in a couple of years"

I know this fact thank you very much. Though it may be tru in some sense and a car will always depreciate and everything but hell, it's a car, I like cars, leave me the fuck alone. Again it's MY decision.

I know this post could've been more organized as in my thought would flow, but i'm just pulling things off the top of my head right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you that pretty car but you didn't like it =(

What if I painted it pink? =P

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jon,

usually drop by your blog every odd week or so. One of the few people I know who regularly make a habit of it.

Y'know, at one point we had three cars. Now we're down to one. Pissed the heck out of me. Shoved onto the TTC and LRT everyday out of work. A car is cool to have and maintain, but its tough work. Kudos to you if you can keep it up.

Perhaps you can use this as life experience for taking care of something. Like those who care for pets or pay rent to live on their own.

There are alternatives, like zipcar and another company, forgot the name though. They use pay-as-you go cars. Not to be confused with renting. They have less BS. But yeah, I've been there, its costly, and I know the battle ye face. Wish ya luck with your wheels.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home