Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hmm, today has been quite a boring day i must say. Didn't really do much today even though I had the day off. I am glad that I had today off though. Just because I slept quite a bit and now i'm pretty sure i've got enough energy for the next few days and such. I was able to start on my assignments today as well! Though I havn't made it very far, starting off is always the toughest part.

It seems like I have a lot of shit to do for the upcomming weeks and I do, yet i'm not worried. Is there something wrong with me? On my list, I have probably 6-8 things to do for the upcomming week. I think i'll name them so that they stick in my head so i'll remember to do them.

1) ITM500 Assignment due Sunday
2) ITM500 lab assignmetn due Sunday
3) ITM406 test #2 on Tuesday
4) ITM505 case presentation on Wednesday
5) Psych lab due Wednesday
6) ECN assignment due Thursday
7) ECN Midterm on Monday

Wow, after writting it all down, i'm a lil bit worried now. LoL. Well the assignments due on sunday I don't think i'll that big of a problem with although I can't even do the second question of the Assignment. I have the right idea in my head like the process, but I just can't conver that into the necessary codes to dish out the right output.

My 406 test i'm not too worried about either since it's open book and it's mainly on chapters 5-7 so how hard can that be y'know.

Case presentation is going to be a lil bit tougher because I need to coordinate with all my group members and stuff. But aside from that it should be alright.

Psych lab is probably going to be tougher because i'm going to need to find references and such and that's going to suck ass.

The ECN stuff is just going to suck. I hate ECN so much it's not even funny. Like Microecon was much better than macro. Even though people say that macro is easier than micro. I honestly think it's the other way around.

But school aside, I think my life is going alright. Nothing too drastic has happened to me. I've continued to talk to a few people i've recently met. They're pretty cool people. I enjoy talking to them. I don't know if i'm more like bugging them or what not but I hope i'm not getting in their way with anything.

And for some strange reason, just before I started writting this blog, my laptop has been making some weird ass noises.. I think i should restart my computer. LoL. yes I think I will

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so FREAKING BORED.
come visit me at work
no ones here today
why arent you awake yet! its 955 am lol
=P

-LUSHHHH

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND DONT DRINK TOO MUCH TONIGHT!

although its okay cause you're a drunk that cleans up after himself. ridiculous lol.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

macro IS harder than micro. Macro should not even be a course ofered to first year students (or any students at all)!!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home