Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy days

Ahhhhh I do believe happier days are ahead of me now. Lots of things to look forward to. Could be getting a new job soon downtown doing some IT stuff. But it'll be a call center IT help desk kinda thing. But heym it's better than timmies.. Sure i'll be spending most of my time going to and from work. but I think I can live with it.

Plus I have something to work towards and that's for my car. I'm quite happy that i have my car sitting in my garage, but the only problem is the amount of work I have to do to it. I want to strip the thing as fast as I can so I can send it to the body shop and get the rust fixed as well as the paint.

Now that i've got me out of the way... time to talk about others!
Being specific, afriend named Jacky and his wife Doreen just had a baby!!! Soooo cool!! They've got a little baby girl named Chloe! It's so awesome! Someone that's roughly my age having a kid. I think he's about 2-3 years older? But he's an awesome guy and his wife is really fun to be around. Great couple I think =D.

Ummmmm Everything else is the same as usual. Comming up to the end of the semester so all the projects and stuff are due and i guess i'm stressing a little bit because I feel as if i'm really busy in the next couple of weeks. But i'll manage things i'm sure. I'm usually able to manage things last minute. I've got to get out of that habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home