Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 2

Damn today was such a long day.  Problems here and there at work, people won't leave me alone and keep calling for help, it was absolutely ridiculous today!

Thank goodness i'll be going to sleep after this post.  Let's see... Daily summary of what went on today...

Retarded people kept calling at work today (but that's nothing unusual), had to go set up a bunch of things for people, had one interesting question today that I couldn't answer but have found the answer now.  Makes me feel bad since i'm in IT and didn't know the answer to this one.

So basically an ad was deleted off of kijiji recently and someone needed to get back to it but since it was deleted it's gone from the web site.  How do you get to the cached mode to find it again?  Rattled my brain for a good while.  Do you know the answer?

The basic answer was to search up on google as many of the words as possible for the ad and then open in cached mode.  It typically recalls what it was around 24 hours ago.  So as long as you get back to it within a day or so, you can recover it.  Meanwhile I was looking through the temporary internet files which I couldn't find jack shit.  Ah well... At least now I know what to do.

Had to take a nap today after work because I was so tired.  That means I didn't end up cooking anything fancy today for dinner.  Just had some congee with some vegetables in it and had some left overs from take out a few days ago so just ate all of that.  Fridge is slowly getting emptier!!

Might have to go grocery shopping over the weekend so I have enough food to last me over the next week.  Hmmmmm... what to buy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home