Monday, October 10, 2005

Done? or no?

Well well well, I think that for once in a really long time, my mind is somewhat clear of things. Other than school, there's only like 1 thing on my mind. And that is basically what will happen between us. Like what's our future gonna be like?

I've done all that I can by far to make things alright. And you know, confrontation is really good. I'm amazed on how well it works between friends. Next time a problem arises, I should really confront them head on. Instead of dragging it out. It's such a burden on my mind to think something for so long when I can get the FULL story just by asking.

As for us, I think things will work out for the better. Some things may remain such as some secrets being kept from one another, perhaps still have stupid arguments, but all in all, I'm really not too worried. I know we can work it out and things will be good.

Oh ya, I forgot... I've been w0ndering something too. Am I done or not? It seems like i've accomplished all the things i've wanted to accomplish, but am I really done? Do I still have some unfinished business with people? I do have 2 in mind, but really, if I were to finish it, I think it wouldn't end very well.

O shit, i left the punching bag in my car. I'm gonna go get it. I don't think i brought the chains. =S LoL o well, i'll set it up another day then =)

BTW, I'm happy to have my tiger back =) Felt like so long. I shouldn't have let it drag on. I'm sorry for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home