Thursday, October 06, 2005

O man...

Hmm, funniest thing, I look around and I see people scrambling to study and do tests and things like that. Now I wonder... Why am I not like that? I was like that last year but what happened? Is it just because there's so many things going on in my life that it seems normal? Or am I just not caring anymore and just taking it as it is? I really don't know... Maybe it's a bit of both! O well, just something for me to think about later.

Sooooo, Let's see what else is going on. Well, I had my two crazy days where I stayed at school for 6 hours, so that's over and done with. I've got a midterm on Friday and at least one test/midterm every week this month. Yet i'm not scared for some reason. And ya! That's basically it school wise.

Personally, I think I need a vacation. Though I may not seem stressed out or anything, I really feel like I need a break from everything. Just me. Some time to just leave everything behind and not worry about it. Sure things will still be there when I get back, but at least it's freedom y'know? I guess it's sorta like putting myself in solitude but iunno, maybe it'll help?

On the contrary, i've been meeting some people around school! It's not that bad. Havn't really had the courage to go UP to people, but they usually come to me. LoL. No idea why but ya. I can never really approach someone to talk to them because I have no idea what to say. Knowing me, i'll probably say something stupid like "HOW U DOING" kinda thing. Haha! Joey, o man that was good =)

Ugh, I wish school would pass by faster. They should make school 2 years not 4. Geez. I just wanna get out there and just work and make money so I can live my life. Instead of comming to school, worrying about school and crap.

Anyone else other than me feel old?? I mean like look, I WANT to work. Like WTF... Before all I wanted to do was play games, hang out with friends, goto the mall, be with someone special, y'know the works. Now look what has happened. My life has done a complete 180. Probably because of certain things, but damn! Goes to show that your life can change right before your eyes. And i'm not talking about the good way. Like winning the Lottery. Of course that'd be GREAT! =D I'll take that! haha. Too bad i'm not the gambling type. Ah well, I'd probably lose it all anyways.

Well I think i'm done babbling on. Almost time for class so i'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I don't really think of myself as old. But then again, I've always wanted things that were grown-up with adult responsibilities. So I consider becoming older, getting closer to what I want.

In class the other day, my prof said how life span has extended over the years. And before, average lifespan was like 30, 40, 50-ish. Now we can live up to 100. And I was just thinking that if our lifespan was still around 40 years of age, we'd be considered middle-aged. :o

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home