Wednesday, October 05, 2005

hmmm what to talk about...

I really really hate today. Fucking group members just had to fucking pick a time that 6 hours away from the end of my class. Like fucking hell. I even told them too, and they go ahead and make it at fucking 6. So i'm at school AGAIN for maybe 12 hours or a lil bit less than that. God damn i'm so pissed off.

Ugh, this week is just getting worse and worse as it goes on. I really hope next week is different. I swear, I could probably snap at the next person that pisses me off. Full out knock the shit outta him. And to top it all off, I think i'm getting sick. I woke up today and my throat was just nasty. It was sorta hurting, and I was coughing. Good thing I bought some Halls. It seemed to have helped a lil bit. But now i'm in a freakin room with the A/C pumping down on me.

I swear I need to go somewhere, and just relax. But I can't do that while school is on. Can't let my guard down during school otherwise i'll get fucked over. Ugh whatever, i'm out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I think Jon needs a hug. I'll try to remember that on Friday. =)

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,
Finally got the chance to tag your blog. It's pretty good for a blog; you're honest with yourself and you don't hold back. Say it like it is. It sucks that the hmwk is piling up like crap and stupid people don't help the cause.

Most of those quotes of kids describing love is on the spot. It seems the older we get the more we forget the basic meaning of love.

Even though people have changed and choose the paths they take in life, we can't force them out, nor is it smart to follow a similar path. Glad to see there are still some old friends in Toronto who still think straight. Hang in there man, it's a learning experience.

Hunt

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home