Monday, October 03, 2005

just babbling

Yup! time for another entry! lol! I think it's about time for one =) Let's see what's been going on.

I really don't know what i'm thinking about right now. It's quite random and confusing to me. I know there are times when I get mad or something and I say things that I don't really mean. Like one day I was so determined to do something, to accomplish it. But after some time, I realized that I just can't live like that. I can't just abandon/forget about someone that means so much to me. Even with other obstacles including other people, arguments, and some other things that bug me, I can't pull myself away. I know for sure that those people are not trustworthy. They're all fucked up people talking shit here and there. After learning somethings about them, I would gladly fight any one of them. Not just for the things they've done to someone I care about, but also for the stupid shit that they've said about me behind my back. Not that I really care what people say behind my back, but to say that i'm something i'm not, especially something low like them, just bugs me. Cuz I know for damn sure i'm not the type of scum like they are. Sure I may be rough sometimes, but not to the extent of them. I value my own life as much as I do with any of my friends. I wouldn't spend my life doing things that will end it sooner. It's just stupid.

My friend was once telling me somethings. Well two in fact. They had the same idea as I do. They said something along these lines.

There is no need to do some of those things. You're not gaining anything from doing it. The only thing that comes out of it, is a loss. Unltimately you'll wind up dead and the things you're doing is just killing you slowly. It's kinda like me taking small amounts of poison every day just because I "like" it or it takes me away from reality. It's stupid, you're just killing yourself slowly and if you're avoiding something, it'll still be there even after you've taken the poison. So why do it?

I know that was kinda long, but I added in parts from other people too.

If I had one wish in the whole world, I think i'd wish for all my friends to be happy and healthy.

It'd be quite sad if some of my friends found happiness by doing what I disliked above. Even though I didn't mention anything in particular, but you people are smart, i'm sure you'll figure it out.

Crash and Burn
When you feel all alone,
And the world has turned it's back on you,
Give ma a moment please,
To tame your wild wild heart,

I know it feels like the wall are closing in on you,
It's hard to find relief, and people can be so cold,

When darkness is apon your door,
You feel like you can't take anymore,

Let me be the one you call,
If you jump i'll break your fall,
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night,
If you need to fall apart,
I can mend a broken heart,
If you need to crash then crash and burn you're not alone!

When you feel all alone,
And a loyal friend is hard to find,
You crawl in a one way street,
With the monsters in your head,

When hopes and dreams are far away,
And you feel like you can't face the day,

Let me be the one you call,
If you jump i'll break your fall,
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night,
If you need to fall apart,
I can mend a broken heart,
If you need to crash then crash and burn you're not alone!


Cuz there's always been heart ache and pain,
When it's over, you'll breath again,

When you feel all alone,
And the world has turned it's back on you,
Give me a moment please,
To tame your wild wild heart,

Let me be the one you call,
If you jump i'll break your fall,
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night,
If you need to fall apart,
I can mend a broken heart,
If you need to crash then crash and burn you're not alone!

That song was just playing on my playlist. I guess the reason why I put it up there, is just to say that for all of my friends out there... You're never alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Aww...that's sweet. <3

You're not alone either. =)

Love you too!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home