Tuesday, October 11, 2005

This month is KILLER

Holy shit, I'm in class and I decided to see what I have to do this month. It was a BAD idea. I just realized how much shit I haveta do for this month. And this is how everything rolls out.

study access Exam: Oct 12
study telecom Exam: Oct 13/20
study Astronomy Exam: Oct 20
study Javascript Exam: Oct 25
Study finance Exam: Oct 25

do access assignment Due: Oct 14
do Telecom rough draft Due: Oct 14
do finance Problem set Due: Oct 21
do Javascript Assignments Due: N/A just for practice b4 Exam

Like holy crap, that's a lot of shit right there. Gonna be stressed to the MAX. I think I have work next weekend too, so frig, there goes 16 hours of productivity. Damnit! and then the week after i'm volunteering at this place with friends so I think that whole day will be gone. I think I might bring a book to study or read or something. Cuz usually there's just a rest period and I could probably get some reading done in that time.

Man o man. Just to warn you people in advance, if I seem grumpy/pissed off, it probably isn't because of you, it's moreso school. But i'll still try and find time to hang out, cuz I know i'll need some of that chilling time. neways back to listenning in class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home