Monday, January 09, 2006

First day!

It's the dreaded moment of every school kid. First day of classes! so horrible! I think I speak for everyone when I say that the break was too short! Even though I probably got the most day off than anyone. LoL.

Yup! pretty much wasted my friggin day today. Came here thinking that there was class, but it was a fucking tutorial. and there arn't tutorials on the first week of classes! =S god damnit. So shitty. Now i'm on my what, 5 hour break? something like that.

Kinda wish I brought a movie to watch or something. But I didn't. I'm gonna be soooo friggin lonely on mondays. None of my friends are gonna be at school. With the exception of like maybe 2. But they were smart and knew that it was a tutorial today and didn't come. Piece of shit. o wellz.

Well well well, what else can I complain about? Can't really think of much to complain about at the moment. Instead I think i'll try and find something to watch or do. Op we'll just haveta see what I can find.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I've said before, you're so excited for school that you've decided to go to school 5 hours early *nods* You super nerd -o-o-

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaa... Jon, you went to school five hours earlier?? omG.... *lolx*

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home