Thursday, November 24, 2005

Coooollldd

Damnit it's cold out there! Disliking these kinds of days. Like it's okay when there's NO wind. those are alright days because you can throw snowballs and stuff =D Another reason why i dislike winter is that u can't drive as fast! =S especially with my car, i think my tires are like not suitable for winter. Well they're probably all season tires, but it sure doesn't feel that way! lol

Had an interesting talk yesterday with someone. I wouldn't say it went well nor would i say it was horrible. I'm just glad that someone knows the thoughts running through my head. I myself don't even know whats running through my head. It's just a jumble up in there. Hard to put things together. I think i'll leave that for another day to discuss tho. It's not like I don't have any time. Plus there isn't much else that's going on in my head anyways aside from exams comming up. I really hope that it doesn't stick with me forever tho. cuz that'd seriously be shit.

y'know i find that almost every day, i spend all my time in my room. Like i never leave my room. It's kinda interesting. I never used to be so confined to my room. And it's not like i'm studying or anything. i'm just sitting here staring at my computer. and listenning to music.. and reflecting. very weird...

neways bak to doing nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home