Monday, November 21, 2005

Very interesting

Interesting morning I had today. I would have never thought i'd run into this one person. Quick guess who. common, guess!!! fine i'll just tell you.

I saw Amanda today at STC waiting for the RT. She hasn't changed much. It's quite amazing to think that just 3 years ago (i know it's long) me and her used to be tight. Now look at us. Very very interesting. We took the subway together while talkin to each other and sharing stories and stuff. Before like couple years ago and stuff I was soo mad at her because of the way we ended up. So we didn't talk, and eventually I sorta just let it be, because she has her life and I have my own. I don't know why but it felt pretty good talking to her again. There wasn't that awkwardness or anything. Just sorta just chatted about random things.

Pretty cool how her and her bf have been going out for about a year and 2 months? something like that. Must be nice that she could spend time with him up in missisauga where she goes to school. It was quite funny because while talking to her, she still seems like the shy girl I used to know. Because most of the time she'd look away or look down, and stuff like that. Just little things that I noticed are the same. LoL and how she's still quite forgetful at times. She was telling me stories of times she's forgotten somethings.

I'm surprised that I even remember all these things about her. I even remember that when her nail polish is chipping or whatever, she'd usually rip them off and lol it looked like she was gonna do it soon because her nail polish was chipping. LoLz.

Yaa I know, random things I notice. But all in all, it was nice to talk to an old friend =) y'know catch up on things. Wish her the best of luck =D

Now as for work right now, i'm fucking bored as hell! I COULD finish my assignment right now but i'm too god damn lazy. I started working on it this morning and i was working soooooo slow and i still managed to finish 3/4 of it in like 2 hours. it's fuking rediculous. but the problem is that i can't quite play games because i left my FUCKING MOUSE AT HOME! sooo pissed off! ugh.. and I think i'm quite set for the astronomy test i'll have on thursday, because I also ran into Faizan today on the subway. and he was asking me questions and i just kep answering them. They were mainly calculation quesitons, but still. As for access, iunno i still need to read the book and stuff. So yup!

What else is there to blabber about. OHH! i learned stuff in a new language today!! =D

I learned that the word Sayang means sweetheart in malaysian! and that Saya .... shit.. ok i'll give the pronounced version...

Sa-ye chin-te pa-de-mu

that means I love you =D i gotta ask her how to write it again. cuz i already forgot =S

Well today seems to be turning out to be a decent day. no people commin in for help, only a friend needed help, and i let him copy my code. haha and yup! that's about it! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home