Thursday, December 15, 2005

been a while!

Shit it's been quite a long time! Been like a friggin month or so! haha i didn't bother checking when my last post was to correctly say how long it's been, so i decided to ballpark it! =P well let's see what happened in the past "month" hahahha

Well, Good news first. DONE EXAMS!!!! =D =D wooo hooo!! heheh I've been off since Monday, Dec 12. And since then its been somewhat busy still. Hahaha and it's my time off too!!! friggin hell! haha here i'll explain

On tuesday, I had to help my dad put up this piece of drywall to fill this hole in our ceiling that's been there for a while. He says that we were losing heat from that spot cuz in the middle of the night our furnace would kick in. I wouldn't know because i'm dead asleep. So we did that for about 5 hours or more. I was soooo tired. My legs were hurting, i had the biggest headache, and i seriously fell asleep at like 9 o'clock. and woke up at 12 in the morning to put on my contacts and then fell back asleep till 9 am.

Woke up with quite a bit of energy, and then i bummed around for a while. Then Val called me up and we decided to watch CSI that day. So we did, watched up to like Disc 5 of CSI or so =P so yup! almost done! =D and then third season! hahaha! OMG! i still haveta borrow smallville from mike! damnit! okay i'll get that soontime! hahaha.

Then today, I went into work to do truck at timmies, and it was quite tiring, and it took us about 3 hours? yaa just about 3 hours. and got paid 35 bucks. so that's pretty good. $11/h not too bad for a one time thing, but it was really physical. like labor shit. =S And then I went to visit mike at work and chilled with him for a while, and bought some work gloves =D sooo cool! nice blue! =D now i need my subaru to match them =P haaha

Came home, had a minor headache which till this moment is still with me. Ummm also watched Fantastic Four, which wasn't that GREAT of a movie i must say. But o well, it was still somewhat entertaining. for the hour and a half that it lasted. haha

And now i'm sitting here writing this and chatting away! haha. O man but this head ache is really hurting. just when i move a lot tho =S so i'm trying not to move that much. LoL and yup!

What else is there to talk about. Iunno, hhaa if i think of anything i'll add it.. cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home