Tuesday, January 03, 2006

WELCOME 2006!

Well! it's 2006! kinda feels weird to say it's 2006. but hey! gotta get used to it! =D

Now I personally think that the new years bash we had this year was great. though we didn't dance as long as other years, I still think it was very enjoyable.

So, what are my new years resolutions? lol how many am I suppose to have? like 10 or someting? no way am i thinking of 10. hell no.. hahaha so let's begin

1) Try and be more outgoing
2) Beat up linda more
3) have a fun and great year
4) Meet more friends
5) Beat up linda more
6) Make more money
7) Find a better job

I think that's all for now =P.. OH! i think there's some yummy food downstairs, i'll write another post later. bye!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i guess your resolutions leaves me with one decision : to incorporate wooden stakes in my workout plan. prepare to dust vampyr! (dont make me post up the pic!!!)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home