Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Changes

It's amazing how things change so fast. One minute you're on top of a mountain, the next you're tumbling down, and then soon after that you crack your head open on the rigid terrain below.

Everything is just so different now. I'm getting older by the second, and I actually feel a lil bit more mature than I did maybe 2-3 years ago. I know everyone wishes that things would stay the same in one point in time in life and i'm no different. And i'm sure everyone has delt with the low point in their life after that one moment. I'm currently in that moment. It's so different compared to before because the constant that was in your life is no longer there. Well it's there but it's not the same as it once was. It doesn't have the same impact as it once had.

Today, proved that things have definitely changed. I'm not saying that I didn't notice the change till today, but like i've seen how severe things have gotten. I was talkin to someone while waiting and it was weird because they were relieved to see me. 'Why?' you may ask. Well it's because they've seen me with her for such a long time, and to them, i'd like to think that they think that i'm a better person overall. But, that wasn't the most severe thing. The thing is, when taking the picture, it was really bad. 'how?' you may ask, well, there didn't seem to be the closeness anymore, as if we were afraid of each other. And what was even more retarded was that they asked us "are you two bf/gf?" we both sorta hesitated and gave different answers. LoL, i'm sure the nice ladies taking our pictures were very confused.

O well, I hope that the pictures turned out great regardless of the confusion and the lack of closeness/being scared. It may seem that things have been set in stone now, but really there's always surprises, and i'm not saying that i'm banking on these surprises, but instead i'm more like letting things happen. Cuz it's not my move anymore.

Well I hope I stayed on topic in this one. My mind isn't doing all that great with this. So with that, i'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home