Thursday, November 17, 2005

Been a while

Wow, it's really been a while since i've written something here. Guess I just havn't had the will to write anything in here. LoLz either that or nothing's being going on with me. I guess it's a lil bit of both. I'm quite bored right now, cuz i'm in class and its presentation time. *sigh*

Well well well, what's going on in life nowadays? NOTHING! haha, actually i'll just blabber on about things that's been going on. I've noticed that there's a resemblance between me, my bro, linda, and her bro. The resemblance is that we all have more friends of the opposite sex than we do of the same sex! It's quite interesting actually. You'd think that we'd have more friends the same sex as us, but in reality it's not. There's a psychological question that Linda can try and answer!! haha.

Let's see, Oh yea! These guys that I met at volunteering, he's got problems. LoLz girl problems, Sorta reminds me of me when I first started out. But then again it's different cuz we started at different times and such. But anywho, things should be going alright with him now. Me and a buddy gave him a few pointers. =P

What else is there. Ohhh I started to work out again. Who knows how long this'll last =S I'm a freaking weak ass! lolz! especially my abs! they're SOO weak. Tried doing this "test" to see if you could do the same things as a "soldier" or osmething like that. One of them army guys and stuff. And I swear, I tried the challenge for your abs, DAMN i failed. LOL i think i could do the push ups, and chin ups, but not the abs. It's was terrible. LoLz. I think i'll try again today. haha. But yup!

Hmmm there ain't much else to talk about really. Nothing much happening between friends, just chillin and stuff. Oh, one night I was out with Ku, Mike, Ryan, Linda and Joyce and y'know I had a pretty good time. Wasn't like HORRIBLE or nething, just with friends... chilling, having some fun.

Yup! what else is there to talk about. I kinda miss talking to some people. Like Dave i havn't talked to much. Erica, havn't seen/talked to her in a while. Oh btw, thanks Erica for that comment =). Havn't talked to Elmo in a while, and havn't talked much with Val lately. even though i saw her yesterday and spent some time with her. Just felt as if my mind was elsewhere.

Well I believe that's all that's on my mind today. C YA!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! tiggers can sorta answer that question..=o its pretty funny cause in child psych. today, he was talking about how its usually 'girl cliques' and 'guy cliques' and they mingle in adolescence. technically i know thats what happened with us howeverrr we've made it so that instead of just 'interacting', with opposite sex we've made them our only friends. so we've gone extreme. ahhha. cool no?
-luscious

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home