Sunday, November 03, 2013

Welcome back!

Every so often I stumble on someone else's blog and then I remember that I have a blog of my own and then feel the need to update it and do up a post!

This time I was on facebook and a friend's post showed up on my newsfeed and decided to see what she's been up to.  That led to me stumbling upon her blog which then sparked me to write this.

To be honest I never know what to write when I blog.  I feel as if there isn't much in my life that I experience that can illicit a blog post.  There are a few things that happen here and there with me but naturally everything is pretty much routine.  I've been drawn into a habit and a routine that is quite consistent and very rarely do I deviate from this.  Probably why i'm such a boring person to be around (at least in my opinion).

I think I will try and make an effort to be more sociable but its tough to do that when you don't have much to talk about!  But I guess you have to start somewhere!  It also matters the type of crowd that you're in as well.  The people you are around are vital to carrying on a good conversation.

Anyways... Onward to the blog!

I'm just looking back at my last post and it was pretty much a year ago.  I think almost every time I come back to this blog, I vow to be a more active blogger... As you can tell I very much fail at being consistent with blogs.

I never found the attraction to blogging.  I guess since i'm not much of a reader or writer, this doesn't really fit into my schedule as much.  Takes me a while to think of words to put down and it takes a while to explain situations on these things.  Also I guess there isn't much of a base of "customers" checking out the blog and providing feedback so doesn't make me want to continue on.

Ah well... I guess i'll just write down a quick coles notes of my life in the past year just to bring everything up to speed.

Since the last post on July 25th 2012, I honestly can't remember everything that has happened!! I've had the pleasure of being with my girlfriend for 2 years back in May, met a few new friends at work such as Ed and Ayinde whilst also meeting up with people who have worked with us before but went off to school or something.  Acquired a new job as an Operations Technician and actually will be moving to another job shortly titled Forensic Data Examiner.

A lot of friends that I know have moved out and bought their own places.  Makes me jealous that they have their own place but i'm still waiting for mine to be built.  Stupid thing ain't even a hole in the ground yet!  At least the first building of the whole project has been erected and it's now just waiting for mine to be built.  Expected completion date is April of 2015.  According to my calculations, that's about a year and a half but most likely it'll be 2 years.

Well anyways I think that's all I'll write for now.  Simply because I cannot remember everything that has happened in the last year and a half.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home