Saturday, October 29, 2005

Been a while

And i'm back! =D hardly any exams and stuff to worry about this week. So! I have time to write in this thing =P Hmmmm thing is, what should I write in here! LoLz. There ARE stuff on my mind, but really, I don't want to put it out in the open. But I guess i'll try and sift through all these thoughts and see what I CAN reveal out in this.

I think the main thought in my head, is where do I go from here. I feel like i'm wandering and wandering aimlessly for that matter. Maybe that's just how single people feel. Iunno, since I havn't been single in a while. Iunno, it just seems like I don't have a real goal to head towards. Other than making money and living a decent life. But that's so far away that it's not a goal I can achieve in the short run. Unless I won the lottery, but that's like 1 in 14million chance. Better off getting hit by lightning 3 times before winning that lottery.

LoL, I think I found a reason why I havn't been here in a while other than exam time. I've totally run out of things to say! My mind is like clear, but not clear. LoL, cuz I do have things running in my head, but they dont' concern me directly, and I don't know if I should tell this person about it. And personally, there isn't much happening in my head to do with me. There is one thing that's bothering me, but i'm not sure if it'll pull through. Ahh well, I think i'm gonna go shower and get ready for work. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home