Thursday, October 20, 2005

ONE DOWN

Yes! one exam down! and it happens to be the easiest one! thank god! now i have 2 hours to study for the next one. Just to refresh my memory a lil bit.

This whole week is gonna be one hectic blob. And I swear I have a freaking schedule for this whole week. Take today for example. I have to do my exam, then meet up with my group for a lil bit, and then rush outta there to go for an interview at future shop. Then when I get home, I'll haveta study JavaScript. Most likely i'll be able to read up to page 80 or so. I'm hoping for that at least. And maybe i'll do some java script practices and stuff. To make sure i know the code. Then sleep, wake up the next moring to goto class, and listen in class, then study more java script during my 3h break. then goto ghetto law class. and then study sommore at home for like less than an hour, and then goto volunteering.

I swear this week is gonna be BRUTAL as hell. I just want it to be wednesday oct 26. And i still have personal things to do too. UGH! how the fuck am i gonna do this. bah, gotta study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home